Learn more about Dr. James Feeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Feeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feeney
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Feeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Feeney, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feeney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Feeney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Feeney practice?
- Dr. James Feeney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Feeney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Internists and Daly City Cardiologists.