A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Feeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Feeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feeney
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Feeney, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feeney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Feeney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Feeney practice?
- Dr. James Feeney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Feeney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Internists and Daly City Cardiologists.