Learn more about Dr. James Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Fish has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Martell Fish DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Fish practice?
- Dr. James Fish has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Fish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN and Brentwood, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.