A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Fish has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Martell Fish DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Fish practice?
- Dr. James Fish has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.