A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Fish has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Fish practice?
Dr. James Fish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN and Brentwood, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.