A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fitzpatrick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Fitzpatrick MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. James Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fitzpatrick practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, and Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners.