Learn more about Dr. James Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fitzpatrick is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzpatrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Fitzpatrick practice?
Dr. James Fitzpatrick practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, and Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners.