A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ford, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan