A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ford, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Ford MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Ford practice?
- Dr. James Ford has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Ford practices Medical Oncology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Oncologists.