- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Glass
Dr. James Glass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, NJ, with other offices in Medford, NJ and Marlton, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Glass is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. Dr. Glass has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Glass has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Glass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, NJ.
Dr. Samuel Ventrella
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Medford, NJ 0 mi26
Dr. Frank Fish
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Medford, NJ 0 mi47
Dr. Steven Scuderi
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Medford, NJ 0 mi34