A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Glass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Glass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Milton Glass MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Glass practice?
- Dr. James Glass has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Glass practices Internal Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See Marlton Internists.