A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Glass, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Glass has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Glass MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Glass practice?
- Dr. James Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. James Glass practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Cardiologists.