A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Glass, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Glass has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan