Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Gordon
Dr. James Gordon, MD, FRCPC is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center First Hill, Overlake Hospital Medical Center and Northwest Hospital, Seattle, Wa. Dr. Gordon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Gordon has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. James Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.