A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Graham, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Graham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Graham MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Graham practice?
- Dr. James Graham has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shenandoah, TX.