A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Greenberg, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Morris Greenberg MD is a male Neonatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. James Greenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Greenberg practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians.