A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hammond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hammond has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mahoney Hammond MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hammond practice?
- Dr. James Hammond has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hammond practices Internal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists.