A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Harris MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Harris practice?
- Dr. James Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Harris practices Urology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX and New Braunfels, TX.
See Houston Urologists.