A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mitchell Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mitchell Harris is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mitchell Harris, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mitchell Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mitchell Harris MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Mitchell Harris practice?
- Dr. James Mitchell Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mitchell Harris practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.