A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harrison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Harrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Harrison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Harrison practice?
- Dr. James Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Harrison practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.