A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harvey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Monroe Harvey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Harvey practice?
- Dr. James Harvey has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Harvey practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.