A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hayes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hayes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Morgan Hayes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hayes practice?
- Dr. James Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hayes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.