A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Herman, MD, MSPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Martin Herman MD and MSPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Herman practice?
- Dr. James Herman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Herman practices Family Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, PA.
See Hershey Primary Care Doctors.