Learn more about Dr. James Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hodges is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hodges, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hodges has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Hodges MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hodges practice?
- Dr. James Hodges has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Hodges practices Otolaryngology near Lucedale, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Hattiesburg, MS and Picayune, MS.
See Lucedale Otolaryngologists.