A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hodges is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hodges, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Hodges MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hodges practice?
- Dr. James Hodges has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hodges practices Otolaryngology near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Otolaryngologists.