A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Howard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Howard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Howard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Howard practice?
- Dr. James Howard has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Howard practices Urology near Petoskey, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers City, MI and Gaylord, MI.
See Petoskey Urologists.