A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hudson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hudson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hudson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hudson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Hudson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hudson practice?
- Dr. James Hudson has 14 office locations.
Dr. James Hudson practices Ophthalmology near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Godfrey, IL and Swansea, IL.
See Alton Ophthalmologists.