A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hunt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hunt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Madison Erskine Hunt MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hunt practice?
- Dr. James Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hunt practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Pulmonologists.