A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hurley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hurley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hurley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Hurley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hurley practice?
- Dr. James Hurley has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hurley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA.
See Sellersville Surgeons.