A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jackson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Jackson practice?
- Dr. James Jackson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons.