A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jackson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Jackson practice?
- Dr. James Jackson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Alamitos Orthopedic Surgeons.