Learn more about Dr. James Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jackson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Jackson practice?
Dr. James Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons.