A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jackson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Jackson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Jackson practice?
- Dr. James Jackson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Jackson practices Dermatology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Dermatologists.