A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Johnson practice?
Dr. James Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.