Dr. James Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Johnson?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. James Johnson?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 2nd, 2013

I had a blighted ovum (basically a miscarriage that won't pass) and had both my wishes ignored and was treated with condescension. After waiting for three weeks for the miscarriage to pass, having two ultrasounds and multiple blood tests, I asked to please have a D&C. I was treated as if I was trying to get an abortion (when in reality I really wanted this baby) and was told to just wait it out, which could take over three months, not for scientific reasons, but for his "moral" reasons that he could not "end a pregnancy" with hormone levels as high as mine were even though every ultrasound had shown that the embryo had no heart beat. Every time I came to the office I met with another nurse, tech, or staff, and only met the doctor the one time when I put my foot down. No one there knew who I was, I had to repeat my history every time I came, and ended up feeling even worse about the miscarriage than I would have to start with.

May 24th, 2013