Dr. James Knight Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Knight?

August 3rd, 2016

Nothing mole

Have been with Dr. Knight for over 10 years. He is a wonderful, caring physician. I had a spot on my leg that several other dermatologists deemed to be 'nothing'. It was a small pink, light brown spot that Dr. Knight didn't like the looks of. I told him it was nothing, but he said he was going to biopsy it anyway; well, that 'nothing' mole turned out to br a stage 1 melanoma.

July 29th, 2016

Dr. Knight is an excellent and caring dermatologist and has the best practice in town! His staff is professional and always courteous. I recently had Botox injections there and was extremely pleased! Will continue for further Botox and cosmetic treatments. He is highly recommended!

July 20th, 2016

I have been treated there twice for the same persistent problem a skin rash that they treated with creams, I've run out of creams and the rash and swelling is still there

June 8th, 2015

To those People who need dermatological care in Central Florida, look no further than Knight Dermatology Institute. It is the center for skin cancer and cosmetic laser skin surgery. The physician / surgeon is Dr. J. Mathew Knight, M.D. , to whom we have entrusted our medical needs for multitudes of years. He spends a generous amount of time with patients and is extremely thorough in examining the skin. ( We, as patients in our younger years, never found this to be the case with several other dermatologists in the area. ) Dr. Knight was recommended to us by several physicians and two surgeons in Orlando who stated that he was the dermatologists with whom to engage.

April 28th, 2015

Satisfied Patient

Runs a tight ship! I was seen on time. His staff is very professional, efficient and thorough. He performed a complete exam, and gave his opinion in clear and straight English. I was very satisfied.

February 7th, 2015

Great Doctor

Great doctor who helped me through a rare autoimmune disease, getting a prompt, accurate diagnosis, the right treatment, and a lot of good old fashioned talking me through the approach and allaying my concerns. I highly recommend him to anyone.

June 3rd, 2013

Stellar Care!

Dr. Knight and his staff are always welcoming and caring. They treat you with care no matter how small or how big your skin issue is. Dr. Knight is a doctor I trust. All of family and friends have also had the same experience while at his office. If you need a dermatologist Dr. Knight is the doctor to see.

October 12th, 2012

100% satisfaction

Dr. Knight was kind, attentive, and listened to my concerns. I had a skin cancer but feel so happy it was Dr. Knight who did the surgery. He does all his surgeries himself. His staff was very gracious. Made me feel better.

August 31st, 2012

LONG TERM PATIENT- BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN

This man is one of the most intelligent doctors I have ever met. He treats you with care and spends time with you. He is what medicine used to be. I would recommend him to everyone

July 17th, 2012

Are you seeing Dr. Knight or one of his staff? Ask when you make your appointment.

I thought when I made my first appointment I would see Dr. Knight himself, however that was not the case. I saw a PA who took a biopsy of the spot that I was concerned about but did not do body check for additional pre-cancer spots. The PA wanted a follow-up visit in three months but I was not told the reason. I had only heard positive things about Dr. Knight himself. If I had been told when my first appointment was made that I would see a PA versus Dr. Knight then I might not have gone to his practice. Ask when you make your appointment who you are seeing because most likely it will not be Dr. Knight.

July 13th, 2012

Friendly, Professional and Make you feel like Family

Probably the nicest and most professional office I have ever been to. Staff and the Doctor make you feel like family and this is hard to find now a days. Highly recommend

March 18th, 2012

Very Satisfied

Dr Knight and staff very courteous. Very satisfied with overall service and information given.I highly recommend!