A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lally
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lally Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lally graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lally has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Lally DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Lally practice?
- Dr. James Lally has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lally practices Family Medicine near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA.
See Chino Primary Care Doctors.