A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lally
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lally Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lally graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lally has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Lally DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Lally practice?
- Dr. James Lally has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lally practices Family Medicine near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA.
See Chino Primary Care Doctors.