A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Madison Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Madison Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Madison Lawrence, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Madison Lawrence graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Madison Lawrence has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- USA Children's & Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Madison Lawrence MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James Madison Lawrence practice?
- Dr. James Madison Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Madison Lawrence practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Pediatricians and Mobile Rheumatologists.