A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Upland, Ca.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lee practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.