A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McCarcum Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ and Maplewood, NJ.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.