A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McCarcum Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.