Dr. James Link MD Patient Reviews

no change

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Link is one of the most caring and compassionate doctor. I recommend him highly!

August 5th, 2015
I love this physical.

December 18th, 2014
Switched to Dr. Link and will never switch again!!
My husband and I love Dr. Link!

April 2nd, 2013
My favorite OB ever!
We have moved a lot and I am blessed with six beautiful children, Dr. Link is one of 5 OBs I have seen for my six kids. He is just wonderful. His bedside manner is excellent, he is a skilled practitioner. I looked forward to my office visits. When it came time to deliver, it was like having a good friend help welcome our new baby. Professional and kind, I recommend him to all my friends.

February 9th, 2012
I had my first child at age 34 and I was a high risk pregnancy. Dr. Link's knowledge and patients with me, made the experience very easy. This was 18 years ago and my son is very healthy and still a great joy. I would recommend this practice to anyone.

May 19th, 2011
Highly Recommend Dr. Link!
This is my second OB I'm going to, and absolutely love him! (Did not like the first OB.) I was nervous about going to a male doctor for something so personal, but my husband and I have never felt awkward with Dr. Link. He is like a kind father, always very compassionate and cares about YOU as a person. He's the kind of doctor that gets excited about the heartbeat, the gender, and signs that you're body is getting ready for labor. He is very understanding, listens well, and gives understandable, logical answers to your questions. I trust him completely, as he is willing to accommodate my personal preferences for pregnancy and labor (I like doing things as naturally and non-invasive as possible). He will not freak out about anything, and will always tell you honestly what the risks are, and what he recommends. He has many years of experience, which makes me trust him more. And he's not the kind of doctor that's paranoid about protecting himself, so he doesn't tell you the worst possible scenarios all the time, like my last OB did, which always made me anxious. I highly recommend Dr. Link to all of my friends!

March 30th, 2011
Professional, caring - at the top of his field
After being with 2 large women's groups of doctors, I moved to Dr. Link. What a difference! HE listened, recognized my anemia and took care of my gynecological problems. He spends a great deal of time with his patients so that he can understand their issues and really seems to care. I recommend him to all of my friends and family!

June 12th, 2010
i had my first child back in africa thru a c-section ,which left me with a very large scar ,i had my 2nd and 3rd child thru a c-section as well but Dr link was able to make my scar almost invisible, he is the most caring doctor i have ever met, he was really supportive through out the 9 months pregnancy ,he makes child birth really convenient,really tempted to have 0ne more child...... (laughs)