A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Long has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Long practice?
Dr. James Long practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.