A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Long has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Long MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Long practice?
- Dr. James Long has 1 office location.
Dr. James Long practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.