A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Long has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Long MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Long practice?
- Dr. James Long has 16 office locations.
Dr. James Long practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.