A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James MacDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James MacDonald, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. MacDonald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James MacDonald MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James MacDonald practice?
- Dr. James MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. James MacDonald practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.