A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James MacDonald is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James MacDonald, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. MacDonald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James MacDonald practice?
Dr. James MacDonald practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.