A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Macdonald is Satisfactory. Dr. Macdonald has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Macdonald, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Macdonald graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Macdonald has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macdonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Macdonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Macdonald practice?
Dr. James Macdonald practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Macdonald, Dr. Jaime Macdonald, Dr. Santiago Macdonald, Dr. Jacques Macdonald