A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James MacDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James MacDonald, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. MacDonald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James MacDonald MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James MacDonald practice?
- Dr. James MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. James MacDonald practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.