Dr. James Malone III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Malone III?

Exceptional doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2014

I consider Dr. Malone and his staff to be the most competent and caring I have encountered during my 76 years. Dr. Malone spends more than adequate time with me, listens carefully to my symptoms, takes notes, and explains diagnosis and treatments in detail. During one office visit he correctly identified an unrelated medical condition that led to me to undergo cardio tests, after my regular cardiologist had overlooked my symptoms. Being an Army Reserve Medical Corps officer, he relates well to veterans and those who may be dealing with the Veterans Administration bureaucracy. He serves in overseas assignments with the military and in the SLO area organizes camps for kids with cancer. Knowing that I was anxious about results of a biopsy performed at Stanford, he telephoned me at home to share positive results prior to an appointment at Stanford to review them. His administrative staff and nurses are wonderful. The nurses are courteous but diligent about monitoring lab reports and asking about possible side effects from treatment. Staff who handle scheduling are gems, always cheerful, humorous, and helping with patient morale.

Retired

Posted on August 4th, 2013

Dr. Malone is thorough, personable, and knowledgeable. He is interested in what the patient has to say and gives a patient sufficient time to air concerns, worries, and questions.

Excellent

Posted on March 24th, 2012

Friendly, professional, direct, easy to understand, reassuring!

Phenominal from start to finish

Posted on November 28th, 2011

I have yet to experience the level of care, concern and genuiness at any other medical office. From the front desk, to the nurses, to Dr. Malone himself, every detail is meticulously afforded the time required to ease my mind of worry or concern. Dr. Malone takes the time to answer all of my questions, reviews my progress and updates me on any issues that might provide me with a better understanding or insight to my diagnosis.

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. Malone is highly intelligent, sensitive and caring. He has walked with me through lymphoma, successfully. I also appreciate that he is in the Army reserve shlping care for our military overseas.

Posted on April 11th, 2011

highly recommend this doctor to anybody that need help with blood problem

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Dr. Malone is a caring individual who will spend the time necessary to ensure you understand your treatment and diagnosis...a wonderful doctor!

Very disappointed and discouraged

Posted on November 21st, 2010

During our initial visit we were somewhat satisfied that Dr. Malone would be able to diagnose an ongoing blood disorder. Little did we know what was to come. Incompetent office staff, called left message that further blood testing was needed but no instuctions as to where or how to get the orders. After calling for a week straight, they never returned calls, finally after getting very annoyed and leaving another voice message, finally a call was returned after 9 days and blood work finally ordered and work up completed never to get a follow-up call as to the results even after two phone calls from us. Thank God our referring dr. read the results and ordering an immediate transfusion. Never heard from the staff or dr. again. Basically just dropped the case which resulted in another serious matter resulting in being taken to hospital in ambulance due to low blood counts and lack of oxygen to heart. I would not recommend this office to anyone!

Solved a problem that no one else could

Posted on September 16th, 2010

He solved a problem that I have had since birth. For 23 years no one could tell me why I had a long bleeding time until Dr Malone ran his tests and within a week knew exactly what I had and comforted my parents who up until that point would never allow me to participate in any contact sports because of that problem.

Dr. Malone is the BEST

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

Dr. Malone's bedside manner is great. He takes all the time you need to understand what's going on, and answer any questions you have. We've never felt rushed when meeting with him. My husband recieved great treatment with Dr. Malone, and is now cancer free! We moved 3 hours away post-treatment, but still make the 3 hour drive to do follow-up appointments every 6 months. He is worth the drive!!

Posted on April 26th, 2010

Other than the fact that this man saved my life, I find him to be the most caring likable and knowlegable doctor I've ever

Posted on March 8th, 2010

He is thorough, professional and knowlegable.