A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malone
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Malone MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Malone practice?
- Dr. James Malone has 1 office location.
Dr. James Malone practices Vascular Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.