A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mandell, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance