A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mandell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Mandell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Mandell MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Mandell practice?
- Dr. James Mandell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mandell practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.