A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandell
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Mandell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mandell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Mandell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mandell MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Mandell practice?
- Dr. James Mandell has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Mandell practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Leominster, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Boston Urologists.