A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Forensic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- SMH Sleep Disorder Lab Professional SVS
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan