A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center Of Northeast Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDaniel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. McDaniel practice?
Dr. James McDaniel practices Emergency Medicine near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego McDaniel, Dr. Jacob McDaniel, Dr. Jacques McDaniel, Dr. Jaime McDaniel