Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James McGowan
Dr. James McGowan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. McGowan is affiliated with St Vincent's Midtown Hospital, Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. He speaks English.
Dr. James McGowan has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. James McGowan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenberg
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
New York, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Trudy Rubin
New York, NY 0.02 mi39
Dr. Linda Freeman
New York, NY 0.02 mi37