A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McMurtry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McMurtry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McMurtry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMurtry graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMurtry has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M McMurtry MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James M. McMurtry practice?
- Dr. James McMurtry has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McMurtry practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.