A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Merrill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merrill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Merrill DO is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James M. Merrill practice?
- Dr. James Merrill has 1 office location.
Dr. James Merrill practices General Practice near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst General Practitioners.