A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Merrill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrill
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merrill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merrill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Merrill DO is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James M. Merrill practice?
- Dr. James Merrill has 1 office location.
Dr. James Merrill practices General Practice near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Primary Care Doctors.