A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Merrill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrill
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merrill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merrill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Merrill DO is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James M. Merrill practice?
- Dr. James Merrill has 1 office location.
Dr. James Merrill practices General Practice near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Primary Care Doctors.