A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Mitchell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Mitchell DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. James Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mitchell practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Emergency Physicians.