A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mohs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mohs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mohs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohs graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mohs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Mohs MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Mohs practice?
- Dr. James Mohs has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Mohs practices Internal Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA.
See Visalia Internists.