Dr. James Mohs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mohs?

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Waste of time do not go to this dr

Very Nice Doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Mohs came across as very professional, caring and took the time to explain my treatment plan with me thoroughly. He listened to my concerns and addressed them to my satifaction. He's very upfront and honest. When my lab reports came back and I went to my follow up appointment, he took the time to explain my lab reports to me and helped me understand them and how they pertained to my condition. He prescribed a med that I could not tolerate. I called his office to speak to him about it and he, personally, returned my call within about an hour and a half and took the time to listen to my reactions to the meds and came up with an alternative plan and asked me to call him back if the alternate medication plan didn't work. Again, I found him to be very professional as well as personable and compassionate over the phone as he was in his office. I would recommend Dr. Mohs to my friends and family.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016