A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morrissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morrissey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morrissey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrissey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Morrissey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Morrissey MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Morrissey practice?
- Dr. James Morrissey has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Morrissey practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.