A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mullins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mullins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McKinley Mullins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Mullins practice?
- Dr. James Mullins has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Mullins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA and Gloucester, VA.
See Newport News Obstetricians & Gynecologists.