A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Muse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Muse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Muse, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Muse graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Muse has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Muse FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Muse practice?
- Dr. James Muse has 1 office location.
Dr. James Muse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.