A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nachbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nachbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nachbar, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachbar graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Nachbar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nachbar MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Nachbar practice?
- Dr. James Nachbar has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nachbar practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons and Scottsdale Surgeons.