Learn more about Dr. James Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nielsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nielsen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nielsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nielsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nielsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Nielsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. James Nielsen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nielsen practices Ophthalmology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Ophthalmologists.