A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James O'Brien is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. O'Brien has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. James O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. James O'Brien practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbus Pulmonologists.