A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Osborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Osborn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Reg Health Center Miami
- Integris Baptist Regional
- Integris Health -Baptist Regi, Miami, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osborn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Osborn practice?
Dr. James Osborn practices Family Medicine near Miami, OK.
See Miami Family Physicians.