A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Osborn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborn
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Osborn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Osborn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Reg Health Center Miami
- Integris Baptist Regional
- Integris Health -Baptist Regi, Miami, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Osborn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Osborn practice?
- Dr. James Osborn has 1 office location.
Dr. James Osborn practices Family Medicine near Miami, OK.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.