A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Osborn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborn
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Osborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Osborn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Osborn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Reg Health Center Miami
- Integris Baptist Regional
- Integris Health -Baptist Regi, Miami, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Osborn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Osborn practice?
- Dr. James Osborn has 1 office location.
Dr. James Osborn practices Family Medicine near Miami, OK.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.